Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Hi there!  It's been a little while since I've posted!  I was away over the weekend and then have been super busy so far this week, but I finally had time to pop in and share a card I made for a couple of challenges I like to do.  First, it's for the February Sketch For You To Try on Jen Del Muro's blog.  It's also for the Basic Grey Challenge #62 (Love & Valentines) and this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Love Is In The Air).

Here is the February SFYTT:


Here is my card for the challenges:


I started with a card base of GKD Lipstick Red and layered with patterned papers from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush 6x6 pad.  My sweet image is With Love Boy from Mo Manning.  You can find him in Mo's store here.  I printed him on Cryogen White and colored him with Copics.  I added Crystal Stickles to the heart and pieces of paper at his feet.  My sentiment ticket is from Paulette at Create With TLC.  It was part of the February Club.  I added a few hearts punched from glitter paper and that finished off my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Yet another gorgeousness! You are so prolific dear I simply cannot keep up with you:)) You surely made Mo proud showcasing this cutie here:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Carla.....I missed out on the February Club but I got in on the March at TLC...loving all the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is soooo cute Carla!!! LOVE this Valentine, and those hearts are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this is so adorable, Carla! The gittery hearts are great and I love the image. Hope you had a blast in Atlanta over the weekend. Lots of new goodies?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous! Love that orange panel with the 3 hearts, and the stamp is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Carla! Love this. Such a sweet Mo image...and your coloring rocks!! Yummy paper too! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute!!! I love that image and that sketch is awesome! LOVE the sparkly hearts down the side!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a perfect Valentine!! who could reist that little cutie!! Thankyou so much for joining us over at basic grey challenges!
    hugs
    JAcqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable, Carla! Love how the glittery heart embellishments pick up on the heart in the image! And the sentiment ticket looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla