Thursday, May 16, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #61 - Color Challenge

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a great week so far!  Sorry I've been MIA again.  I've had a family medical emergency and there's been no time to craft or blog this week.  I still wanted to share my DT card for this week's Little Miss Muffet post.  We have a brand new challenge this week and it's a color challenge.  We want to see "Kraft, Red and White" for your projects.

Here is my card:


Given that I was short on time this week, I went with a really simple design.  My card base and mats are SU Crumb Cake and the patterned papers are from the Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because 6x6 pad.  The cute image is BBQ Chester from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I printed him on X-Press It Card and colored him with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  It is from the BBQ Word Art set in Paulette's store here.  A couple of coordinating ribbon tabs and a few Kraft-colored pearls finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and our wonderful guest designers, Yoshira, Petra and Cathy!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, May 28 to enter your creation.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp or any Pollycraft image, you can enter as "anything goes" and enter as many times as you'd like.  If not, please follow the theme and enter only once.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday 258 (sketch)
Incy Wincy Challenge (animal antics)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Here is SS-258:

Have a great day and I'll be by to visit as soon as things settle down in my world.
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Hi Carla. Love the stripes on the sausage. Cute touch. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carla, I too love the grill marks on the sausage, ingenious!
    great sentiment too, don't you just love Chester?
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little fellow, fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla, your card is darling. Love the grill marks. Hope all is well with your family. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carla, he's such a sweetie, and fab sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers for your family. Your card is wonderful! You've paired the papers and image perfectly! What a fabulous use of Kraft, Red, and White!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Carla, totally fabulous card, brilliant! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card. Love this sketch and it was perfect for this little guy. Your coloring is always great. I think it is a fun and very cute card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute - the simple style works great for this image and I love that sentiment, perfect for this!
    Love the combo of Kraft, red and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla, I hope everything is now OK! So sorry to hear that there was a medical emergency! Sending prayers now.
    I do love your card--such a cute image, great coloring! And your combination of patterns & colors is wonderful! Really love your take on the sketch! :^)
    Big hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just in time for summer grillin. :-) Wonder if he'd let me hire him to do mine. hee hee Cute!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute, Carla. Adorable image.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the paper combination and that wonderful sentiment. Neat card Sugar!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gees, I write about coloring on your other card and then get to this one. What a hot dog LOL! The grill mark is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, I hope things are fine now. Love your card and how cleaver are the marks on the hot dog. Always love your papers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute. Love the little chef. I hope things are o.k. now with the medical emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun!! Thanks for joining in our Animal Antics challenge at Incy Wincy this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card Carla, Chester is too cute and and I love your design with the heart papers too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carla your card is soooo cute! I love the image. Thanks for sharing with tTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet card. I love Chester and papers.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  22. He's so cute and funny! Great card that made me smile.

    I hope all has resolved with your family issues and that things are back to "normal" again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla