Thursday, June 20, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - New Release

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  It's early and I hope I am still asleep.  I had a difficult day yesterday with another family medical emergency, but hopefully today will be better.  I am here to share my DT card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a new release this week and it's absolutely fabulous!  The theme for the new stamps is "carnival".  It even sounds fun, right?  Wait until you see the cute images and background stamps!  You can check them all out in the What's New section of the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the October Afternoon Midway 8x8 pad.  Aren't they perfect?  I used three images from the new release: Hooked, Hook A Duck and Carnival Sentiments #1 (banner).  I colored them all with my Copics and cut them out with my Cameo so I could pop them up and layer them. I cut the mats with my Cameo, too.   A few carnival tickets cut from the same paper pad, finished my (busy) card!

Here is a close-up of Hooked:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and our June Guest Designer, Stephanie!  Don't forget, you still have until Tuesday, June 25th to play along with our Happy Families challenge.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet or Pollycraft image, you can enter as "anything goes" and enter as many times as you'd like.  If not, please follow the theme and enter only once.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Pollycraft Challenge #1 (anything goes)
Designed to Color Challenge #14 (summer)
Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. What a perfect paper choice Carla. I love this fun and bright card. Full of the carnival spirit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful! So much to see and so much color! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh hook a duck! I used to love that as a kid! You card is really lovely Carla! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card, and the paper is a perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's hoping that today is better for you and your family, Carla. Sorry that yesterday was not a good day.

    Love your card--it is beautifully put together--great DP & colors, love all the images & your fabulous coloring, love the design and those cute little tickets! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your family member is doing well. I love the bright cheery colors you've used with this wonderfully colored and fab new image!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is such tooo adorable, Carla! And I love the fun papers - I can't help but be cheerful for the rest of the day!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. marvellous card Carla, so much to see!!
    I hope today is better then yesterday!
    thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah just fantastic Carla, love the papers/colors, Hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lOVE THIS card! great colors, fun design and DP! Great coloring too! It just makes me smile! Thanks for joining the DTC Summer challenge this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Carla what a beautiful card well done .
    Thank you for joining us for our Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fabulous! Love all the color and detail! Wow! This card is a feast for the eyes! I'm so envious that the stamps are not in digi form. Hope your family emergency is handled, and had a positive outcome. Big hugs, T.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw what fun digis and super colouring.! Thanks for linking up with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, beautifully coloured and created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute Carla, she caught herself one of those yellow duckies...I love how you have colored the images and the paper is perfect for this. Great Card...And I am hoping everything is ok with your medical emergency. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card you've made Carla! I love all the bright colours and the little scene you've created. Hope things will improve for you soon :)S

    ReplyDelete
  18. what an awesome card.... so colourful & summery... I just love everything about it ;) hehehe

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so very cute - I love everything going on here!! Good work Carla!!!!! Southern women do have their way!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a bright, fun and cheery card Carla!! Certainly hope your day's are improving now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi carla! Your card is gorgeous... I really like the bright colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Carla, this card is just SO brilliant!! I love the fab colours you used, and the scene you created...this is just how I pictured these images being used together!

    wonderful card!
    Paula xx

    oh, and thanks for join in the pollycraft challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Since I'm reading backwards-in-time, I hope the medical emergency worked out okay.

    Your card is fantastic. I love that super-cute images and the way you colored them.

    That patterned paper could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Carla honey, stunning card as always! Thanks for sharing with us at Pollycraft, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card and so beautifully coloured!!:-) Thanks for joining us in the Designed to Color Challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Too cute Carla and beautifully coloured...a really fun card :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a colorful and fun card! Thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope all is well with the family!!! Adorable card... Some much wonderful colors and your image is a lot of fun and your coloring is fantastic. Love all those layers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is adorable! Thank you for joining in our Summer Challenge over at Designed To Color! Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla