Thursday, February 27, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #80 - Anything Goes

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  How did it get to Thursday again so fast?  Time flies when you are having fun, I guess!  Anyway, I am here as always on Thursday with my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  We have a new challenge for you today! The theme is the ever-popular "anything goes" so we hope to see lots of folks participating!  Hope you have enjoyed all the festivities for our three-year birthday party this month! 

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Prima Alla Prima 8x8 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Lottie from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I colored her up with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few K & Co. banner stickers and some gems from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful guest designers, Gaynor, Donna and Astrid!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, March 11th at 11:55 PM CST to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Seems A Little Sketchy #59 (sketch)
Crafty Girls Challenge #12 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Love To Create Challenge #104 (anything goes)
 
Here is SALS-59:

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Owwww such a sweettie, fabulous, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sweet card, I love how you've interpreted the arrows on the sketch

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Carla, so cute. Great color combo and your coloring is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, she is darling and I love the softness of the colors on her and the papers. I really like your banners? running down the side of the card. Nice idea. Hope you are having a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Carla, I love the colours. And fab colouring, as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  6. another traffic stopper, I love that image and the way you have her colored!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Lottie, lovely colouring and lovely papers too....makes a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a real cutie with her polka dot cuffed pants and you made a pretty card to fit her.
    I love Bermuda Bay and the pad paper fits so perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color combo. You've matched your coloring to the papers so perfectly. Adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love that color combo and the sweet image is so cute1 Love your coloring too! And it looks fabulous with our sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so very pretty! You totally rocked the sketch & your coloring is FAB!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Seems a Little Sketchy & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really darling, Carla! Love those luscious colors! Love the pretty take on the sketch, the DP, and your coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, this card is wonderful! I love the colors, I'm thinking spring. Great job on your design and I love the beautiful colors. I was wanting to comment on a card you had on fb but it wouldn't let me. I have bought 4-5 of Misti's images with the flowers in the hair etc. Your card was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carla, this is my first time at your blog...I just want to say what an Adorable card....love the colors you used! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another adorable creation! Your card reminds me of Spring. I think we are all looking forward to Spring this year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carla your card is so soft and pretty. I love your wonderful coloring and what a darling image. Great design and color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Love it.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love how all the focus is on the image and such soft colours and a lovely colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great colors and your image is adorable. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this! Great colour palette, cute image beautifully coloured and fab sentiment, like I said, I love it :-) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Carla, love these colours together and the design is so pretty...fab colouring too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla