Thursday, June 5, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #87 (and more)

Good morning! Happy Thursday! Well, it would be happy if Mr. Blogger hadn't turned my scheduled post into a Draft.  Sorry to be late! Anyway, hope you've had a good week so far!  It's been a busy one for me and today will be no different, it seems.  I am here with my DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a brand new challenge for you today!  The theme this time is "funky hair".  No blondes, brunettes, redheads, etc.  We want to see an unusual hair color, OK?   I have something extra today.  Today starts a new monthly challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies. This is my second month as Guest Designer and their theme is "spots and stripes".  It's not often I can combine DT projects, but these worked perfectly together.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Island Indigo and the patterned papers are from the Fancy Pants Wonderful Day 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Faye after our esteemed DT leader! I gave my Faye a face with the Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces.  I colored the image with my Copics and added some fun red Stickles to her pocket and trim and her glasses.  I also added Glossy Accents to the glasses.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few opaque gems and some flowers from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Little Misses and our wonderful Guest Designers!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Tuesday, June 17th to enter your "funky hair" project.   Be sure to visit the Crafty Little Fairies blog, too, so you don't miss the fantastic creations from their DT!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #70 (sketch)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #21 (anything goes)
Party Time Tuesdays #175 (color challenge)

Here is FSC-70:

and here is the PTT colors:


Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I see many a young girl with this same color hair. It looks better on your card than in real person. LOL. Great, fun card. It was nice that you got to combine two challenges for this one cute card. Enjoy your day. It is raining here again today. Hoping for some sun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Carla! Do you think we could convince our Faye to colour her hair the same? I think it would suit her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Awesome card!!!! She is adorable and I love how you colored her up too!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, soooo cute! Love the fun image & coloring, the great design, and the fab papers you chose! Really cool card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Carla - I just love the way you coloured her hair - so colourful hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright, happy colours, Carla, and her hair is FABULOUS!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the bright bold colours and the glass effect on her spectacles! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great paper and bright colors! love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla