Thursday, July 10, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Post

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a great week so far!  Time really flies when you are busy and I certainly can't believe it's Thursday again already!  Since it is, it's time for my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  This week we have "inspiration Thursday" over on the LMM Facebook page.  Throughout the day, the Little Misses will be sharing creations with some of our favorite LMM products, so be sure to check there often.  In addition to the inspiration, there is always lots of fun chat and sharing!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Crate Paper Farmhouse 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Swings 'n Slides Fairy by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added some white dots with my Sharpie White Paint Pen.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I didn't add anything else.  I just kept it simple this time.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook page and check out the fabulous projects from the rest of the Little Misses!  Don't forget our current "sketch challenge".  You have until Tuesday, July 15th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #212 (Anne Marie's sketch)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
MarkerPop Challenge #47 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Seriously cute Carla! Love the bright summery colours. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, your card is adorable. What a cute image. Always love your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful colouring, beautiful papers, beautiful layout.
    Have I mentioned this card is BEAUTIFUL? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another over the top gorgeous card......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love your added white dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card. I love colors!!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Fabulous color palette & DP! Love your darling image, wonderful coloring, and perfect sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely PRECIOUS Carla! Your coloring is divine as well. Thank you for playing along with us over at "Through the Craft Room Door". Hope to see you again soon. Melanie Smith (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Carla yet again, great take on the sketch & love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely Card you have made Carla, it's lovely with all the bright colours and things.

    Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge, look forward to seeing you again. Best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla