Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend.  We have had perfect Fall days here of late.  Love the crispness in the air, but the days are still warm.  We'll see what the weekend brings. Right now, I am here with my DT post for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is a color inspiration, courtesy of Design Seeds and the Fresh Hues blog.  You don't have to match the colors exactly, but we want to see the general color palette on your project.  And don't forget, you can use any coloring medium you would like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your creation.

Here is the color inspiration:
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Ruby Red and the patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Mellow 6x6 pad.  The cute image is Country Pumpkin from Karleigh Sue Digis, our sponsor for the month of Ooctober.  We were generously provided with a couple of images to work with.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few Fall-colored gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Bee sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the wonderful creations from my teammies, Penny, Kathi and Laine and our Guest Designer for October, Joan.  We hope you will  play along.  Our sponsor is Karleigh Sue Digis and Cheri is offering  the lucky winner a $10 GC to the Karleigh Sue Digis Shop.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Sketch Challenge (sketch)
Creative Fingers Challenge #53 (anything goes)

Here is the sketch:
 

Have a great day!  I'll be back a little later with my Digi Bells Blog Hop post.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous take on the colors here Carla!! Love your very detailed coloring on this image too!! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous Carla. A stunning DT creation and I really enjoyed the color challenge this week.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the sketch, Carla! Really love how you colored the image! Great sentiment, love the paper & embellies, too! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed those colors Carla. Sweet card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring! Love how you kept the card CAS :) Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT
    Sami Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla