Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sketch Saturday #336

Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's still very cold here, but the sun is shining and the wind has calmed down some, so hopefully it won't feel as bad when I go out.  Before heading out, I am here to share my DT card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  We are sponsored this time by A Day For Daisies who are offering the lucky winner a $12 gift certificate to the ADFD shop.


Here is this week's sketch, designed by Cathy:
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Purely Pomegranate and the patterned papers are from the Webster's Pages Plum Seed collection.  The sweet image is Growing in a Snow Globe from A Day For Daisies.  I colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment is from the Flowers in Bloom Sentiment Set by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.  A few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the fantastic creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls!  We hope to see you play along this week!

Have a wonderful day!  See you tomorrow for the Create With TLC blog hop!  You won't want to miss it!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lovely skin tone shading in particular and fab colouring all round - very cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image AND card, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through some old cards lately and ran across one I had made with this image. She's so pretty and you've colored her beautifully Carla. Very pretty use of the sketch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful this image is Carla. Your coloring is just beautiful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping over as I went to the site to buy this image and can't find it. Do does it have another name? You link doesn't take me to the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla