Thursday, December 25, 2014

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - December/January

Good morning!  Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!  I hope you are enjoying wonderful times with family and friends!  I am taking a quick break to pop in and share my DT card for this month's Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge.  The theme this time is "shaped cards".  You can use any shape, just no squares or rectangles. Please remember you must use an Elisabeth Bell image (any company)to enter.

Here is my card:
 

My shaped card base and cut-outs were created with my Cameo using a file from the Silhouette store.  The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Picadilly collection.  The adorable image is Daisy from Elphine House Australia.  I colored her with my Copics, then fussy-cut her and popped her up on the card.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A simple red satin bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Digi Bells, the GDT and our special guest, Denise!  We hope you will play along!  You have until Thursday, January 22nd to enter.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you soon! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Glad you popped in to share this cutie! Love everything about this one. I just sat for a minute before the gang arrives. Whew!!!!! It's almost 60 degrees here. Doesn't feel like Christmas, but still very nice. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carla, love this little cutie and beautiful shaped card too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Carla. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shaped Card Carla. Love it and the image as well. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layering and great coloring Carla! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla