Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the weekend!  It's raining again today and it's supposed to do the same all weekend, so I'm pretty sure that outdoor activities will be at a minimum this weekend.  I am popping in now to share my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge.  The theme this week is a "color inspiration".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project.

Here is the color inspiration photo, courtesy of Design Seeds:


And here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Gumball Green and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Origins 6x6 pad.  The image is Little Green by Ching Chou Kuik.  I got the image from Sweet Pea Stamps, but I don't see it listed in the store right now.  I thought it was the perfect image for these colors!  I colored it with my Copics.  I didn't add a sentiment this time.  A few yellow gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fantastic projects from my teammies, Laine, Penny and Kathi!  We hope you will play along!  We have the wonderful Sweet Pea Stamps sponsoring us this month!  They are offering the lucky winner 4 digis of their choice from the Sweet Peas Stamps online store.  You definitely want to be in the running for this fabulous prize!  Check them out!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge #76 (anything goes)
Sentimental Sundays #254 (no sentiment!)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Carla, this is really stunning! Such a beautiful image! Love the coloring, of course, and your pretty papers and design! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, I just love your coloring..gumball green is one of my favs! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word!!!! This is gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays.
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifull card ;) love your colouring ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla