Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hooray!

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday and April Fool's Day!  I hope you haven't been fooled today except in a fun way!  So far, so good here!  I am here with something fun today.  Someone's been clowning around with the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store!  Pop in and see if you can figure it out!  There is a cute new release today, too, that you won't want to miss!  You'll be seeing some inspiration from the Little Misses with the new digi throughout the day over in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook group.  Hope you will drop by!
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Baja Breeze and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Konnichiwa collection.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Lark.  She was just released today for April Fool's Day!  I colored her with my Copics, of course.  The chipboard sentiment is from the Doodle Celebrate Words Chipboard set from Make it Crafty.  A few opaque gems finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group and check out the fabulous projects with this new cutie!  Oh, and you still have until Tuesday, April 7th to enter our Spring colors challenge on the blog.

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your coloring skills are over the moon. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Carla!!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image made into such a fun card! Love the pretty papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a joy to see your cards and look at your coloring, Carla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla