Thursday, June 11, 2015

Little Miss Muffet - Thursday Inspiration

Good afternoon!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  I'm a little late posting today since we've been dodging thunderstorms all day and I haven't wanted to be on the computer.  I am here during a break in the action with my Little Miss Muffet DT card.  It's Inspiration Thursday this week, so throughout the day, the Little Misses will be posting projects created with some of our favorites from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  It's all happening over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group, so be sure to head over there to see all the wonderful creations!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the Prima Melody 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Jr. Sunbonnet Reading.  I have colored her with my Copics, of course.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A bow and a few pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group and check out today's inspiration.  Don't forget about our "let's get stitched" challenge going on over on the blog.  You still have until next Tuesday, June 16th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #265 (anything goes)
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #63 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie and your colors are wonderful! Perfect coloring and great background papers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these colours,they're so pretty.Love how you've carried them through to this sweet image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with really great coloring and the little girl is so sweet! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Carla and happy crafting :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla