Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good afternoon!  Happy Friday and day after Thanksgiving here in the US!  Hope you had a wonderful time with family and/or friends if you celebrated.  Best of luck to those that venture out on "black Friday"!  Not me, not a chance!  I am popping in to share my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz.  The theme this week is "anything goes'" with the option to add a Christmas twist.  Only a month left until Christmas!  The twist is optional, but you must still have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project.  Any coloring medium is fine.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Riding Hood Red and the patterned papers are from one of the Recollections 6x6 Christmas pads, I think.  The adorable image is Winter Sisters by Vera Lane Studio.  I colored it with my Copics then added a bit of sparkly glitter to the muff and ball on the stocking cap.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A red chevron-striped bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fun and festive creations from the rest of my teammies.  We hope you will find time to play along this week!  It's the last chance to be in the running for the fabulous prize from our November sponsor, Vera Lane Studio.  The prize is a digi set from the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.  Go have a look at the wonderful and whimsical artwork in Janet's shop!


Have a fantastic weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet design and the coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is SO adorable Carla! Your coloring is AMAZING and that ribbon is perfect!
    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla